In summer, recharging points for electric bikes are available at the Tourist Office and at the Col de la Croix de Fer.
Saint-Sorlin-d'Arves is a partner of Maurienne, the largest cycling area in the world :
During your hikes, think about the environment.
Here are the right actions to adopt to improve our relationship with the environment in mountain areas, summer and winter:
- I stay on the marked paths, so as not to damage the flora, and not to disturb the animals
- I do not pick flowers or plants, because they may be protected
- I respect the silence so as not to frighten the animals
- I keep my distance from wild animals
- I don't feed the animals
- I respect the regulations related to natural spaces or forest tracks
- I respect the access restrictions to certain places
- I do not throw any waste into nature
- I close the stockyards after my visit
- I pay attention to my 4-legged companion
Find the right things to do if you meet our protective dog friends called patous