THE QUALITY SYSTEM OF THE SAINT SORLIN D'ARVES TOURIST OFFICE
1- Classification and commitments of the Tourist Office of Saint Sorlin d'Arves
The Saint Sorlin d'Arves Tourist Office must question its ability to find effective and traceable answers, to work for the development of tourism, to guarantee a constant quality of service, inseparable from the image and attractiveness of the destination.
The Quality approach is therefore invaluable in terms of management for all staff. It is a question of taking the time to reflect on our professions, the search for adapted solutions and the quest for constant improvement.
The Saint Sorlin d'Arves Tourist Office has been awarded the Qualité Tourisme label since 2017. It is classified in category I since 2018, belongs to the network of the Offices de tourisme de France.
2- Your opinion is important to us!
We take special care of the opinions expressed by visitors to our resort.
Don't hesitate to send us your suggestions on the social networks:
3- Do you have a complaint?
To ensure that your opinion is taken into account as effectively as possible, we invite you to contact us directly.
Your complaint will be sent directly to the department concerned and to the Tourist Office management. The analysis of this feedback allows us to define actions for improvement.
4- Sustainable development
At the Tourist Office level
The team at the Saint Sorlin d'Arves office is committed to a sustainable management approach for the structure. A charter of eco-responsible actions has been drawn up for this purpose:
- Managing communication media
- Manage the distribution of communication materials
- Encouraging respect for the environment
- Common gestures to save energy and water
- Encourage the purchase of energy and water saving equipment and products with an environmental or ethical label or certification
- Sorting waste
- Print sensibly
- Encourage, as far as possible, dematerialised meetings
- Practise rational management of business travel
In Saint Sorlin d'Arves
At the commune level, various actions are also carried out to promote sustainable development in the area:
- Waste management and sorting (semi-buried containers with compartments for selective sorting/glass/household waste, Arves waste centre)
- Setting up public transport (buses in winter and small trains in summer)
- Provision of charging points for electric bikes
- Insect hotel near the church
- Raising awareness of wetlands: the Wetlands Trail is accessible in the Col de la Croix de Fer area with various thematic observation panels
At the village's professionals
On the professional side, various measures have been implemented.
For example, for the Les Cèdres establishment: planting of Cedars of Lebanon, creation of a vegetable garden, fight for biodiversity and for LIFE, but also for the ski lifts: implementation of a Tétras-Lyre tranquillity zone in the mountains.
The actions implemented by each professional can be seen on the pages of their establishments on our website, in the "Sustainable Tourism" category.