Where can I buy my pass ?
- Online: www.sybelles.ski (also possible on the Les Sybelles app)
- Automatic terminals: Purchase and top up passes 24 hours a day, except for special products. Located close to the various ski lift ticket booths.
- Ski lift ticket booths:
- Plan du Moulin: 9am-4pm
- Tourist Office: 8.45am - 5pm: Night opening on arrival Saturdays during school holidays
- Opposite the Fermes de Saint Sorlin:
- During the school holidays: 9am-4pm
- Outside of school holidays: Monday to Friday 9am-12noon / weekends 9am-4pm
To find the pass that matches your budget, your ski level and your needs, don’t hesitate to get advice from the Tourist Office. You can also contact the ESF administration department in St Sorlin d’Arves directly to find out which pass matches your ESF skiing lessons and buy it on the ESF website.
A passport photo is only requested for the season pass.