- Where is it possible to connect to the Internet?
the Tourist Office (free wifi 1hour/day). , Many restaurants and pub and accomodations( on the map of the village)
- What is the big city of Saint Sorlin?
Saint Jean de Maurienne at 23 km or 95 km for Chambery.
- Does it exist slope for cross country in St Sorlin ??
Yes : 1 slope about 4 km near plan du moulin parking , it' s free .
- Where can I purchase chairlifts passes?
in the village center (behind the Tourist Office) during openning days chairlifts
At the plan du moulin
At the top of the village , near les fermes de st sorlin residence
or you can buy or reload your skipass on line : www.sybelles.ski
-Where can I find cash dispenser atm ??
one near the tourist office in the center of st sorlin and one at top of the village , in les fermes residence.
-Where can I find publics WC ?
in the tourist office during opening hours
at the plan du moulin parking
on the slope ( pkease see on ski map)
-What is the number for european emergency call ?
it's the number : 112
- Is there a location reserved for parking of motorhomes?
Yes, campers can park in the parking PLAN DU MOULIN at the entrance of the village, this park also hosts bus and is under video surveillance. it's free
- Is there a marker that allows campers to source water and waste water drain?
Yes, this marker is located at the entrance of the village towards the cemetery and the payment will be made by credit card.