[According current sanitary conditions, date and program subject to modifications]
Experience an encounter with a flock of 2000 sheep and their shepherd.
Organized by the Tourist Offices of Saint Sorlin and Saint Jean d'Arves.
Meeting with a herd of 2000 sheep and discovery of herding dog work
Traditional music and songs with accordionist Michel Vittone
Indicative programme - (Subject to change) :
- Meeting at the Col de la Croix de fer at 10:30 am.
- Mini-transhumance with a flock of 1000 sheep
- Discussion with the shepherd
- Traditional music with accordionist Michel Vittone
- 12.15 pm: Paid barbecue ON REGISTRATION in advance at the Tourist Office (limited places)
You can also bring your own picnic!
Barbecue (only on registration) : 12€ / adult - 10€ / child
Registration in tourist offices.