Festive day with a demonstration of herd dogs, exhibitors, tasting of regional products, animations, opening of the bread oven...
Followed by a guinguette evening with local associations. Barbecue, entertainment, ball & fireworks!
Come to Saint Sorlin d'Arves to experience a day dedicated to folklore and mountain traditions to discover and relive the trades of yesteryear!
Programme (as an indication) :
- 09h-18h: Producers' and traders' market: come and discover local products, wood carvers, Savoyard pastries and more... Musical atmosphere and animations, radio-controlled car in virtual reality "Race it Yourself
- 10am: Making of an old-fashioned tomme, with the Arves dairy cooperative, starting up of the bread oven with sale of bread on the spot for the benefit of the Museum of the past life association, the St Jean Baptiste association and the Soldanelles association, detox juice workshop with Marie Bernard -naturopath
- 10am: Opening of the St Joseph's chapel and guided tour with the St Jean Baptiste association, Presentation of traditional costumes by the Soldanelles, at the bread oven
- 11am: Welcome drink and forum of activity providers: discovery of activities, information and possible reservation on site
- 2pm to 5pm: Exhibition of old photographs from the Museum of Life in the Past, bugnes making workshop, festive make-up
- 2.45pm: Antoine & his accordion and circus performers
- 3pm: Sheepdog demonstration and meeting with Guillaume Didier, breeder from Saint Sorlin d'Arves, on the Mollard (snow front)
- 16h : Antoine & his accordion and circus performers
- 6pm: Assumption mass at St Saturnin church
Event adapted according to the sanitary measures in force.
Programme subject to change/cancellation.