- What is the access to come into your station ?
By motorway A 43 Chambery Lyon Turin. Take exit 27 St Jean de Maurienne, then follow signs to "Vallée de l'Arvan", Saint Sorlin d'Arves then.
Beware the Col de la Croix de Fer is closed in winter and the GPS does not indicate.
In summer two other access are also possible:
By St Mary Cuines Highway A43, exit 26, then D927 towards Col du Glandon and Col de la Croix de Fer D926 direction St Sorlin d'Arves
By Isere Col de la Croix de Fer passes by the Glandon and the Col de la Croix de Fer.
- Is there a gas station in Saint Sorlin d'Arves ?
Yes there is a gas station at the begining of the village.
- Is there a shuttle from St. Jean de Maurienne to Saint Sorlin d'Arves ?
Yes, there is a shuttle (only on Saturdays) between the station of Saint Jean de Maurienne Saint Sorlin d'Arves is set up by the company TRANS-ALPS (for more information and reservations: www.trans-alpes.com ou www.mobisavoie.fr).
- How many kilometers are there any major cities of France in Saint Sorlin d'Arves ?
Saint Sorlin d’Arves est à :
- 665 km from Paris
- 200 km from Lyon
- 590 km from Nice
- 610 km from Toulouse
- 125 km from Grenoble
- 890 km from Lille
- How many km are there between Saint Jean de Maurienne Saint Sorlin d'Arves ?
Between Saint Jean de Maurienne and Saint Sorlin d'Arves, there are 23 km.
- What are the dates of opening and closing of the Col de la Croix de Fer ?
The Col de la Croix de Fer is closed from mid-November to mid-May. INFORMATION time opening and closing the tourist office.