Openned visit of the baroque church.
Built in 1603, the church of Saint Saturnin derives its originality above all from the mortuary crowns hung on its walls and protected by small canopies to better withstand the elements.
The building, which is rectangular in plan, has a single nave and an apse. The gallery is decorated with scrolls and stucco cherubs. Fifteen painted wooden panels decorate the balustrade: they represent Christ in the midst of the apostles with, at each end, a white penitent. Joseph Dominique, from Rozzo en Valsesia, painted the vault of the choir in 1742, those of the nave in 1843. The high altar is dominated by a sumptuous gilded and polychrome altarpiece sculpted by Sébastien Rosaz and Jean Simond with in its centre, a painting by Gabriel Dufour (1704) representing the glorification of Saint Saturnin in the presence of Saint Vincent and Saint Anne. The antependium in Córdoba leather is decorated with floral decorations and Saint Saturnin, bishop, patron saint of the parish and protector of the sheep, appears in its middle. The side altars of the Carmelites and the Rosary are the work of the same artists: Jean Simond and Sébastien Rosaz.