There are more than 100kms of marked trails that await you around Saint Sorlin d'Arves. Initially the different hamlets, family discovery or ascent of the mountain environment bolder many opportunities available to you in an exceptional setting.
- MAP IGN 3335 ET et 3435 ET : on sale at the tabacconist "le Grenier" and "Ruaz sport" shop
- Hiking guidebooks (In English) on sale 5€ at the Tourist Office or by mail (see order form)
- Free French booklet for free download
- Outings and guided walks : see with Bureau Montagne des Arves.
• Make sure the hike you have chosen is at your level
• Check the weather
• Leave early in the morning to keep a safety margin and you do not
taken by the night
• Equip yourself with good walking shoes
• Bring with you a jacket, a small pharmacy, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen, snack and water bottle
• Respect nature, do not leave your rubbish
• Keep your dog on a leash, especially near herds
• Close to parks cows behind you after your visit
• Remember to turn back in case of difficulty
A hiking guide is available in English at the Tourist Office of Saint Sorlin d'Arves or by mail (see order form).
For each circuit, you will find an excerpt from IGN, the difficulty level, place of departure, the overall time, the vertical gain, distance, maximum altitude, the value of the output and the description of route with a photograph.
From the hotel to the refuge, while passing by the package resort, book your resort in Saint Sorlin d'Arves in few clics.Book my stay
From the hotel to the refuge, while passing by the package resort, book your resort in Saint Sorlin d'Arves in few clics.Complete forecast
Booklets, handy guides and maps are availables by download.See our booklets
To register or to unregister