|6 - Les Prés Plans|
|From the village of St Sorlin d'Arves, you will discover the joys of cycling on a track of 7.5 km round trip between the village and the place called "the two bridges" along the river Arvan.|
|11 - Tour du Massif avec les Remontées Mécaniques|
|The departure of the tour can be done in several resort:
St Jean d'Arves, St Sorlin, La Toussuire and Le Corbier.
This circuit was traced to allow everyone to go around the mountain.
The lifts themselves to serving hikers and mountain bike will allow you to trace the steep slopes of Sybelles.
3 ski will then open (St Sorlin, Croix de Fer and Corbier).
The pass purchase is required to take the lift.
Informations and sale of passes for lifts here
|9 - Col d'Ornon|
|Initially Chambons of this circuit is designed for mountain biking in the mountains.
One difficulty in the program, but it is long and hard.
Once at the Col d'Ornon, the fun will be there: very nice view and great single track back down to St Sorlin.
The most fun that is deserved.
|7 - Les 3 Lacs|
|Superb touring bike for sports enthusiasts.
From Col de la Croix de Fer (2060m altitude) climb to the refuge lakes along a track.
Here you are at 2500m above sea level in mountain biking in a fairytale land, you face the majestic glacier Etendard.
You will tour the two lakes from the right and return through the pass north of the Lakes (2533 m).
From there you dive into the descent to the Col de la Croix de Fer.
Vigilance in the raid, the slope is steep and there are many stones on the road.
Recommendations for good living on a mountain bike
Mountain biking as you want! but ...
• Follow the marked trails for your safety and follow the direction of the routes
• Do not overestimate your abilities and remain in control of your speed
• Be cautious and courteous when passing hikers or crossings for pedestrians is a priority
• Check the condition of your bike and plan supplies and accessories repair
• If you leave alone, leave your itinerary with your friends
• Wearing a helmet is recommended
• Respect private property and crop areas
• Beware of agricultural machinery and forestry
• Close gates
• Avoid picking wild flowers, fruit and mushrooms
• Do not disturb the peace of wild animals
• Keep your trash, be discreet and respectful of the environment
• Be assured, think Pass'Cyclisme
From the hotel to the refuge, while passing by the package resort, book your resort in Saint Sorlin d'Arves in few clics.Book my stay
From the hotel to the refuge, while passing by the package resort, book your resort in Saint Sorlin d'Arves in few clics.Complete forecast
Booklets, handy guides and maps are availables by download.See our booklets
To register or to unregister