- What is the access to come into your station?
By motorway A 43 Chambery Lyon Turin. Take exit 27 St Jean de Maurienne, then follow signs to "Vallée de l'Arvan", Saint Sorlin d'Arves then.
Beware the Col de la Croix de Fer is closed in winter and the GPS does not indicate.
In summer two other access are also possible:
By St Mary Cuines Highway A43, exit 26, then D927 towards Col du Glandon and Col de la Croix de Fer D926 direction St Sorlin d'Arves
By Isere Col de la Croix de Fer passes by the Glandon and the Col de la Croix de Fer.
- Is there a gas station in Saint Sorlin d'Arves?
- Is there a shuttle from St. Jean de Maurienne to Saint Sorlin d'Arves?
Yes, there is a shuttle (only on Saturdays) between the station of Saint Jean de Maurienne Saint Sorlin d'Arves is set up by the company TRANS-ALPS (for more information and reservations: www.trans-alpes.com ou www.mobisavoie.fr).
- How many kilometers are there any major cities of France in Saint Sorlin d'Arves? Saint Sorlin d’Arves est à :
- 665 km from Paris
- 200 km from Lyon
- 590 km from Nice
- 610 km from Toulouse
- 125 km from Grenoble
- 890 km from Lille
- How many km are there between Saint Jean de Maurienne Saint Sorlin d'Arves?
Between Saint Jean de Maurienne and Saint Sorlin d'Arves, there are 23 km.
- What are the dates of opening and closing of the Col de la Croix de Fer?
The Col de la Croix de Fer is closed from mid-November to mid-May. INFORMATION time opening and closing the tourist office.
- Where is it possible to connect to the Internet?
There are 3 places to connect to the Internet: the Tourist Office (prices available on request). , the pub Avalanche Café and the restaurant chez Nath
- What is the big city of Saint Sorlin?
Saint Jean de Maurienne at 23 km or 95 km for Chambery.
- Where can I purchase chairlifts passes?
in the village center (behind the Tourist Office) during openning days chairlifts
- Is there a location reserved for parking of motorhomes?
Yes, campers can park in the parking PLAN DU MOULIN at the entrance of the village, this park also hosts bus and is under video surveillance.
- Is there a marker that allows campers to source water and waste water drain?
Yes, this marker is located at the entrance of the village towards the cemetery and the payment will be made by credit card.
- Is it possible to take the chairlift in a pedestrian access?
Yes, 3 chairlifts Choseaux, Eau d'Olle and Plan du Moulin Express
- Where is the nearest cinema?
It is located in Saint Jean d'Arves at 3 kms
- Is there a swimming pool in Saint Sorlin d'Arves?
No, there is no pool in Saint Sorlin. There is a body of water that is available in the summer (and guarded). The pools are the nearest to Saint Jean de Maurienne (23 km) or Corbier (30 km) with an outdoor heated pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
- What are the nearest markets?
Wednesday afternoon in St Jean d'Arves, Hamlet The Marshal, market regional products and crafts.
Wednesday morning at St Jean de Maurienne, up Fodere, organic market.
Saturday morning market at Grand St Jean de Maurienne.
From the hotel to the refuge, while passing by the package resort, book your resort in Saint Sorlin d'Arves in few clics.Book my stay
From the hotel to the refuge, while passing by the package resort, book your resort in Saint Sorlin d'Arves in few clics.Complete forecast
Booklets, handy guides and maps are availables by download.See our booklets
To register or to unregister